*****Please note that the Omaha event is fully booked, if you have not already registered and are still interested in attending, please contact Courtney Eiceman and we will add you to the wait list.*****
Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 11:30 AM – 5:00 PM CT
- Arrive – 11:30 AM (please plan to arrive no later than 12:00 PM; lunch will be provided)
- Meeting Adjourns – 5:00 PM
- Happy Hour Begins – 5:30 PM
Mutual of Omaha
3300 Mutual of Omaha Plaza
Omaha, NE 68175
All guests must enter at the 33rd and Dodge Lobby Entrance.
Visitor’s Parking at Midtown Crossing Parking Garage (C) 233 S 33rd St ($1 for each hour thereafter; with a maximum fee of $10 per 24 hour period)
ACCESS TO THE BUILDING:
All guests must enter at the 33rd and Dodge Lobby Entrance. You will be required to show identification to receive a guest badge. All visitors require a Mutual of Omaha Employee to escort them while on the premises. They will direct you to the meeting room.
Dress is business casual
11:30 AM – Arrival and Registration
12:00 PM – Meeting Begins
12:00 PM – Lunch and Intro (complimentary lunch provided)
12:30 PM – Use Case Presentation
1:45 PM – Product Mgmt Discussion
2:45 PM – Round Table
4:00 PM – Crisis Mgmt Simulation
5:00 PM – Meeting Adjourns
5:30 PM – 7:30 PM – Happy Hour – Stirnella Bar and Kitchen, 3814 Farnam St, Omaha, NE
If you are traveling from out of town, here are some recommended hotels in the area:
- Element Omaha Midtown Crossing (Starwood Hotel) – Across the street from meeting venue
- Residence Inn by Marriott Omaha Downtown – 1.5 miles from meeting venue
- DoubleTree by Hilton Omaha Downtown – 1.4 miles from meeting venue
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is fully booked.